The published version may differ slightly from the Arxiv version, but no essential difference.
⦿ (With R. Skipper) Finiteness properties and homological stability for relatives of braided Higman–Thompson groups, submitted, 2021, arXiv.
⦿ Poly-freeness of Artin groups and the Farrell-Jones Conjecture, submitted, 2019, arXiv
⦿ (with Y. Su) On the homotopy of closed manifolds and finite CW-complexes, submitted, 2018, arXiv.
12. (with B. Brück and D. Kielak) The Farrell–Jones Conjecture for normally poly-free groups, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 149 (2021), 2349-2356, arXiv.
11. (with T. von Puttkamer) Some results related to finiteness properties of groups for families of subgroups, Algebr. Geom. Topol. 20 (2020), no. 6, 2885-2904. arXiv.
10. (with F. T. Farrell) Riemannian foliation with exotic tori as leaves, Bull. Lond. Math. Soc. 51 (2019) 745–750 arXiv
9. (with T. von Puttkamer) Linear groups, conjugacy growth, and classifying space for families of subgroups, Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN, Vol. 2019, No. 10, 3130-3168 arXiv
8. (With M. Ullmann) Note on the injectivity of the Loday assembly map, J. Algebra 489 (2017) 460-462 arXiv
7. (with F. T. Farrell) The Isomorphism Conjecture for solvable groups in Waldhausen’s A-theory, J. Topol. Anal. Vol. 11, No. 02, 405-426 (2019) arXiv
6. (with T. von Puttkamer) On the finiteness of the classifying space for the family of virtually cyclic subgroups, Groups Geom. Dyn. 13 (2019), 707-729. arXiv
5. Farrell-Jones Conjecture for fundamental groups of graphs of virtually cyclic groups, Topology Appl. 206 (2016) 185 – 189 arXiv
4. (with P. Patzt) Stability results for Houghton groups, Algebr. Geom. Topol. 16 (2016) 2365–2377 arXiv
3. (with F. T. Farrell) Isomorphism conjecture for Baumslag-Solitar groups. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 143 (2015), no. 8, 3401-3406. arXiv
2. (with F. T. Farrell) The Farrell-Jones Conjecture for some nearly crystallographic groups. Algebr. Geom. Topol. 15 (2015), no. 3, 1667-1690. arXiv
1. (with F. T. Farrell) The Farrell-Jones conjecture for the solvable Baumslag-Solitar groups. Math. Ann. 359 (2014), no. 3-4, 839–862. Arxiv